The Department Quality Assurance was established January 1, 2016. The mission of the department is to improve the management performance level, accountability, data reporting, employee training, risk management, management effectiveness and efficiency of all departments that make up the agency.
WHAT IS THE QAD?
The Department of Quality Assurance completes an analytical review of operations to identify programmatic errors, ensure appropriate policies and procedures and data integrity issues.
The Department consists of a Department Director and two Quality Assurance Validators. The Quality Assurance Department implements quality assurance to all departments in order to monitor program quality and contract compliance as well as suggest quality enhancements.
There are various aspects to the QAD. Some of the key elements are as follows:
- Responsible for reading, knowing and complying with all appropriate governing documents in the administration of all agency departments be it contracts, agency policies and procedures, State and Federal standards, specific departments operations manuals and circulars both internal and external and the like.
- Responsible for identifying deficiencies in departmental systems and policies, addressing them accordingly and ensuring they have been corrected.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with the other department directors in the best interest of the organization and those we serve.
- Provides direction, assistance and intervention as needed to ensure efficient and effective departmental operation.
- Oversees and monitors the Behaviorist in the development and implementation of individual and program wide strategies, plans and trainings for the agency’s adult programs.
- Responsible for directly or indirectly providing First Aid/CPR training for all new staff and re-certification’s.
In short, the QAD is a support service to all departments which ensures Hudson Milestones as an agency is an effective and efficient organization for all of those we serve.